Complete the on-line Volunteer Form
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Surrey Crime Prevention Society. Below are a few highlights on how you can make a difference in the City of Surrey.
- Learn about community safety and how you make difference
- Learn skills that can be applied in future career opportunities
- Work in partnership with the City of Surrey, RCMP and other government agencies
- Develop new skills (e.g. leadership, interpersonal, communication etc)
- Participate in exciting community events, projects and programs
- Work in a team environment
*General Requirements: *Eligibility to participate in these programs is subject to the approval of management
Please note that you will be required to make a minimum one (1) year commitment to volunteer with Surrey Crime Prevention. Program placements are determined by management and based on organizational needs and availability.
Some of the program roles and responsibilities: